Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

From time to time, ideas just pop into my head. They roll over and over in my brain. Sometimes I find answers and sometimes I do not. By chance, if I put my thoughts down and examine them, maybe I will find greater understanding. These random thoughts are the main reason for having this blog.

Will I use the blog for other issues as well? Probably. Many times I come across articles, papers or videos that I find interesting. I may just post a link to the site or I may copy the article into this blog.

What I am saying is that this blog is about me and for me. If you care to comment, I take the liberty of only posting those comments that I think advance the idea for me. But please feel free to comment. I really do not know where this blog is going. I have not created a plan and do not have a road map to follow. I guess that is why this is random.

No comments:

Post a Comment